Wednesday, January 17, 2007

And hold on, because the driver of the mission is a pro!

I have this little saying I use to close out my blog entries, bulletins, e-mails, etc. It goes like this, "Peace, I mean WAR!". To anybody that looks at this as a call for arms, you are mistaken (last year, it was a call for 'get the guns'). As most of my friends know, I'm all about a modern day American Revolution. But understand that I fully comprehend that it cannot be the same as the past revolution. It can't be a war with guns and bombs (the American government can't be overthrown, they blow shit up), it must be a war of ideologies and knowledge. We are on our way to destruction, and we need to turn around and change this. Peace is defined as the cessation of or freedom from any dissension. It can also be defined as a state of mutual harmony between people or groups. At this moment in America or even most of the world, there is no mutual harmony between people or groups. At this point we don't need to cease dissension, we need to disagree with our government now more than we have. War can be define as a concerted effort or campaign to combat or put an end to something considered injurious (like President Bush) or simply as a struggle. We are heading towards disaster and we need to combat and campaign against the idiocy leading us there. In the words of Talib Kweli, we need a "Beautiful Struggle". So, know that when I say the word "war", I don't mean the taking of lives (I'm not an animal, like Bush), I mean a change. Herbert Hoover said "Older men declare war. But it's the youth who must fight and die!", these words should mean something to young America. I don't know about you, but I'm not dying for a lying government (already gave them seven years out of my life). Remember when I say "Peace, I mean WAR!"; I'm saying "idiocy, I mean a change!".

Peace, I mean WAR!

No comments: