Tuesday, October 31, 2006

EGO (Sorry I had to put this on my blog.)

I Am....that dude.

I Want....the world in the palm of my hands.

I Have....the greatest gift in the world, my family.

I Wish.....I was a more responsible person.

I Hate.....stupidity, I can tolerate ignorance, hate stupidity.

I Fear......this world will be ending soon.

I Hear......the people talking, whispering while I'm walking.

I Search.....for a job on the internet.

I Wonder......if we'll ever truly see salvation (moment of reflection).

I Regret......not being a better son to my mother.

I Love.......my family, it's all real in the Fields.

I Ache.......to gain wisdom.

I Always......stay fresh, dressed like a million bucks.

I Usually........Take All Niggas Garment (I [W]U Tang)

I Am Not.........a follower.

I Dance........the Safety Dance. "We can dance if we want to. We can leave your friends behind. Cause your friends don't dance and if they don't dance, well, they're no friends of mine!"

I Sing..........the song that doesn't end, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was. And they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that doesn't end, yes........

I Never..........stop rhyming.

I Rarely............stop rhyming.

I Cry...........because I'm laughing so hard at you.

I Am Not Always..........sleep. Just most of the time.

I Lose...........myself in the music. The moment you own it, you better never let it go. You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow. This opportunity comes once in a lifetime, yo.

I'm Confused..........about things that come out of President George W. Bush's mouth.

I Need...........a hour, plus a pen and a pad.

I Should............stop typing now, because none of this makes sense.

No comments: