Monday, December 18, 2006

What do you believe in, Heaven or Hell!

I read the new Source magazine yesterday (sorry Big Bro, I relapsed), they had an article about the spread of the Bloods nationwide. I've realized that this is sad event. Let's think about this logically, niggas are killing each other over the color they wear nationwide. As I walk around New York City, I see these dirt-bomb niggas everywhere I go wearing dirty red and black hoodies (you can't afford more than one red hood). And most of these dudes are sad excuses for "gangstas". You can't do drive-bys without a car (get a job, get money, get a ride). Niglets walk up to me on the street and say "I got that haze", look niggas is looking to get indicted. There's no honor amongst thieves or rules of engagement anymore when it comes to criminals. When I was younger (the times of Decepticons, Lo-Lifes, Lost Boyz, and real NY gangs), there were rules and parameters. Niglets just throw a red flag in their back pocket and sell weed to by Timberlands. I have nothing against people living the illegal life, do what you have to in order to survive. But there's a lack of respect for the game, and I blame the rappers for that. When you have frauds portraying something they are not (Lil Wayne, Jim Jones, The Game, etc.), listeners are going to follow. Lil Wayne has been a rapper more than half of his life and not a gangster, like he claims. Jim Jones is not a gangster, and there are video's out there debunking the myth that he is a gangster. And The Game is one of the biggest frauds in the "rap world" today, he contradicts himself more than Nas. Listeners try to follow these fraudulent rappers, but the listeners don't look at the whole story. First of all, New York gangbangers, which OG gave you a pass to be in his gang (and there are no true O.G.'s in NY). Children, find a real person to idolize and build your life around, like Chris Gardner (word to Will Smith). In the words of Mobb Deep, "there's no such thing as a halfway crook". Stop trying to be somebody besides yourself, it's not "fly". If you don't have the paper to do it, don't cop bottles at the club and scream "ballin'". These entertainers are doing what they get paid to do, entertain. They are not gangbanging in their mansions, which you brought for them. They don't even go back to their hometowns, unless they need a quick boost to their "street rep". You dudes are killing yourselves and each other, while the rapper you follow is in the club with his security (they all have security, don't believe the hype).

On an ending note, shout out to my gang folks. b.G.C. (black Guerilla Cartel), Q.M.C. (Queens Murder Click), Q.U.S.C. (Q.U. Soldier Click), F.Y.F. Mafia (Fuck Ya Feelings), and W.I.N. (Witty Intelligent N.I.G.G.A.S.). And for your information, we don't bang, we make dollars (cause, if it don't make dollars, it don't make sense).

Peace, I mean WAR!

No comments: